Providing service in these difficult times:
ECC will remain active in providing services to clients in their homes with the new specifically created ECC Infection Control Policy according to NSW Health safety guidelines
What do I do?
I am a NDIS-registered fully checked and insured Community sector worker trained and experienced in Disability, Community, and Mental Health support who also has self-managed resilience and Recovery strategies from lived personal experience in these areas.
I use this integrated experience to provide affordable, tailored, and dedicated peer support services in the fields of Autism, Disability, Community, and Mental Health support.
I cover all aspects of daily activities, community participation, independent living skills development, growth and resilience self-advocacy mentoring, and consumer advocacy and representation.
Service prices are variable within NDIS caps to ensure I can provide the maximum appropriate support within the NDIS funding allocated to you. Pending full NDIA registration some work will be restricted to self managed and plan-managed NDIS participants, or private clients.
I am also available for work through Mable (formerly Better Caring) if this is more convenient to you.
- Personalised physical support in the home and community including all daily living activities, medication assistance, and housekeeping.
- Time off for full-time carers with temporary respite support in the home and the community.
- Transport in a safe and comfortable 4WD SUV with capacity for foldable wheelchairs and mobility aids.
- Community access and activities support for individuals or small groups depending on support needs.
- Consumer peer advocacy and representation with agency services, professional appointments.
- Personal mentoring for optimal outcomes from developing independent living skills, implementing resilience, developing self-management and self-advocacy strategies, and navigating the system.
- Autism a specialty.
What are my experience and qualifications?
I have experience since 2009 mainly working in ADHC group homes for people with profound Autism and Neurodevelopmental Delay, Aquired Brain Injury, psychosocial and physical disabilities as well as positions in Community and Mental Health support and casework. The foundations upon which I build my work are my formal practical training, work experience, and theoretical academic background learning in this sector. I also have skills and understanding acquired from many years of previous personal life experience of Autism with Psychosocial Disability challenges and the Recovery process, as a peer and consumer self-managing their recovery.
Where am I located?
Founded in Warrimoo (“Place of Eagles”) in the lower Blue Mountains, ECC now covers the Blue Mountains and Penrith Area from Hazelbrook in the mid-mountains.